-Zoodoo is a non government funded Zoo
– By adopting an animal you are helping Zoodoo to;
* Fight animal extinctions
* Provide a high quality of care and enrichment to our animals, thus allowing them to thrive in their captive environments.
* Increase funds needed for essential breeding programs, especially for our endangered species
* allow for increased funding to provide essential veterinary care, any necessary rehabilitation programs as well maintain our animals general husbandry needs including, food, maintenance of enclosures and enrichment.
-funding from animal adoptions is not only essential for providing a high quality of care at Zoodoo Zoo, but by adopting an animal you are also helping to provide funds to ex situ animal conservation programs such as Wild Aid.
When adopting an animal, not only are you playing a significant role in the continued well being of that animal, and the species in general, but your contribution will not go unrewarded. All adopters receive;
– A Zoodoo Zoo bumper sticker for their car
– A certificate of appreciation detailing their adoption
– A photograph and detailed information sheet of their chosen animal
– As well as a free pass to Zoodoo in order to come and visit their adopted animal.